-->

Nigerian Lady Electrocuted To Death When Her Phone Connected To The Socket While Asleep(photos)

Nigerian Lady Electrocuted To Death When Her Phone Connected To The Socket While Asleep
This sad news was shared by Peter(originally shared
by Jeffrey Sidney)..

'R.I.P Dear Imaobong Ekanem

According to Jeffrey Sidney Wehere, She was Charging her phone and dropped it on her body and Slept off, NEPA took the Light and brought it back while she was Sleeping and it shocked her to death..

It's Very Unfortunate'


Related Posts

Post a Comment