10 THINGS YOU SHOULD NEVER DO TO YOUR VAGINA
Ladies, your vagina is a delicate part of your body that should be handled with care.
Here are 10 things you should never do to your vagina
1. Never wear a tight underwear all the time as it increases the risk of yeast infection.
2. I have read stories of women inserting fruits and vegetables into their vagina and this is so wrong. Never do this.
3. Never sleep in your underwear. Your vagina needs to breathe. Wearing your underpants to bed creates the perfect breeding ground for yeast.
4. Never self-medicate if you notice something wrong with your vagina. Always consult your gynaecologist who will reveal what’s exactly wrong with you and provide the best way to fix it.
6. Never pee before se-x but after se-x. According to New York urologist David Kaufman, peeing before s-ex increases your chances of UTIs.
7. Never leave a sanitary pad for too long. It’s important you take your sanitary hygiene seriously to avoid contracting a vaginal infection. Make sure you change your pads frequently during your period.
8. It’s a bad idea using chocolate syrup for sex because it contains sugar which can give you vaginal irritation or vaginal infection afterwards.
9. Avoid putting substances in your vagina to tighten your vagina; your partner should like your vagina just the way it is. Using the substances can lead to painful s-ex as it dries out the vagina.
10. Avoid douching as it alters the pH level of the vagina leading to infection.