So Sad! Carpenter electrocuted to death while hustling for his daily bread (video)


It was a sad incident for the entire inhabitants of the community
as a carpenter lost his  while hustling for his daily bread in Delta state.It was gathered that the deceased was roofing an uncompleted building in Sapele area of the state – before he was electrocuted after a wood he was carrying touched an electric wire.
See how a carpenter was electrocuted to death


The yet-to-be identified man was severely electrocuted that smoke came out of his body.Efforts are being made to remove the corpse from the scene.May his soul rest in peace.
Video Below :



disqus

Subscribe Via Email (Do Not Edit Here!)

Get Aynaijang News In Your Inbox