Here's the List of States the PDP r
ecently hijacked from the APC since the emergence of Adams Oshiomhole as the APC National Chairman as gathered by AYNAIJANG NEWS.
1. Kwara (Successfully)
2. Benue (Successfully)
3. Sokoto (Successfully)
4. Bauchi (Successfully)
5. Oyo (Successfully)
6. Imo (Successfully)
7. Osun (Successfully through Tribunal judgment)
8. Adamawa (Still Contending)
9. Plateau (Still Contending)
10. Kano (Still Contending and in the process of rigging by APC)
11. Taraba (Successfully)
Number of States the APC attempted to Obtain from the PDP but failed.
1. Akwa-Ibom (failed)
2. Rivers (failed)
3. Delta (failed)
4. Abia (failed)
5. Enugu (failed)
6. Ebonyi (failed)
Number of APC States the APC are currently having an Un-resolving internal crises in.
1. Ogun State
2. Imo state
3. Ondo state
4. Edo state
5. Taraba state
6. Zamfara state
7. Rivers state
8. Delta state
9. Akwa-Ibom state
10. Plateau state
11. Bauchi state
12. Kano state
13. Kaduna state
14. Benue state
15. Sokoto state
Number of states the APC were able to obtain from the PDP that’d likely loose out at tribunal and returned to the PDP.
1. Ekiti state
2. Kwara state
Number of states the PDP may likely obtain as more from the APC in court are.
1. Ogun state.
Number of PDP states the PDP lost to APC in the 2019 Governorship elections.
1. Kwara state. (Only one and Lost to APC rigging)
Number of APC suspended Governors.
1. Ogun State (Gov Ibikunle Amosun)
2. Imo State (Gov Rocha’s Okorocha)
Number of APC governors under Probation and soon to be suspended.
1. Ondo state (Gov Rotimi Akeredolu)
Number of PDP suspended Governors..
Currently, the PDP already have the majority in the National Assembly to be returned as majority in the house of Senate as Senate President and also, as House of Reps Speakership. Meaning, the PDP has retained the National Assembly.
Chances of the PDP/Atiku winning his stolen Presidential election mandate the APC rigged in Favour of Buhari is 99.9% (Approximately 100%) sure and certain from the unbiased judiciary.
Prominent APC Stalwarts recently given political retirement by the PDP are as follows.
1. Sen. Goodswill Akpabio- Akwa-Ibom
2. Ex Gov. Emmanuel Uduaghan- Delta
3. Mr. Great Ogboru- Delta
4. Transport Minister Rotimi Amaechi- Rivers
5. Rep Hon. EJ Agbonayima- Edo
6. Sen. Shehu Sani – Kaduna
PDP Stalwarts who stood tall in Ovation as Conquerors in recent times pre and post 2019 elections.
Alhaji Atiku Abubarkar (Waziri Adamawa)
1. Sen. Rabiu Kwankwaso- Kano
2. Sen. Bukola Saraki- Kwara
3. Gov. Aminu waziri Tambuwa- Sokoto
4. Hon.Yakubu Dogara- Bauchi
5. Gov. Nyesom Wike- Rivers
6. Gov. Emmanuel Udom- Akwa-Ibom
7. Gov. Samuel Ortom- Benue
8. Frm Gov. Ayodele Fayose- Ekiti
9. Chief Dan Orbih- Edo
10. Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa- Delta
11. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha- Imo
12. Sen. Ike Ekweremadu- Enugu
13. Hon.Femi Fani Kayode- Ogun.
14. Senator Matthew Urhoghide- Edo
15. Senator Dino Melaye- Kogi
Those not to forget in a hurry pre and post 2019 general elections.
1. Alhaji Buba Galadima
2. Senator Dino Melaye
3. Senator Shehu Sanni
4. Prince Kassim Afegbua
5. Festus Keyamo SAN
6. Lauretta Onochie SSA Presidency
7. Sen.Godswill Akpabio
8. Sen.Bukola Saraki
9. Sen.Ike Eweremadu
10. Hon.Yakubu Dogara
11. Comrade Adams Oshiomhole
12. Prince Uche Second us
13. President mBuhari
14. Alhaji Atiku Abubarkar
Number of those recently disfavored by the judiciary pre and post 2019 elections.
1. APC rivers state
2. APC Akwa-Ibom state
3. APC Taraba state
4. APC Zamfara state
5. Emmanuel uduaghan APC Delta
6. Godswill Akpabio APC Akwa-Ibom
7. Hope Uzodinma APC Imo state
8. Osun state governorship Tribunal ruling against the APC incumbent governor rigged in.
9. APC Bauchi
Number of states, internal crises and members lost by the APC under the Chief John Odigie Oyegun National Chairmanship of the APC.
With all these Bad credentials, unending internal and external crises, Sarcastic talks and boisterous boasts, destruction, losses, and remembering a fact that the APC became a Factional Party barely 2weeks Adams Oshiomhole emerged its National Chairman and even factionalized till date, do you still think that Adams deserves or is worthy to remain as the incumbent party National Chairman? Or should be removed with a vote of No Confidence?
Aren’t you seeing Badlucks as first Preempted and prophesied by Amaechi?
And whoever thinks the PDP is dead should wakeup from dreamland and stop leaving in paradox and should stop existing in fools paradise.