So Sad! Electricity Spark Fire Kills Woman & Her Two Children While Deep Asleep


An unexpected early morning fire has allegedly slain a woman and her
two youngsters in Abuloma, Port-Harcout, Rivers State. The flame was said to have begun because of an electric spark around 2am yesterday.Electricity Spark Fire Kills Woman & Her Two Children While Deep Asleep
The woman and her children were reportedly deep asleep at that month and were only woken up by the smoke after the fire had engulfed their apartment.

Efforts by neighbours to save them by was futile as they had reportedly locked the door from inside.

The family eventually passed out from the dangerous smoke they inhaled before being consumed by the fire, witnesses at the scene said.


disqus

Subscribe Via Email (Do Not Edit Here!)

Get Aynaijang News In Your Inbox