President Buhari has discharged the names of Ministers that will be working with him
for the second term. He gave the names of 10 Ministers Who Will Get A Second Term.
Every one of the Ministers are lobbying to return for the Second term. A significant number of them are firmly counseling their different guardians who will enable them to secure the second term.
From a reliable source, we have a List of 10 Buhari Ministers Who Will Get A Second Term. President Buhari has not given room for anybody to choose for him the people he will work with him in his second term. He refused to even discuss his incoming cabinet with the Leadership of his party.
Nigerians are looking forward for the release of Buhari’s Ministerial list soon but it promises to be two weeks of intense pressure and uncertainties. Nobody knows whether he will maintain the current structure of 36-member cabinet or adopt the 42-member format as has been touted in some quarters.
Below is the List of 10 Buhari Ministers Who Will Get A Second Term: Some their portfolios will change
1. Minister of Information – Lai Mohammed
2. Minister of Power, Works and Housing – Babatunde Fashola
3. Minister of Transportation – Rotimi Amaechi
4. Minister of Budget and National Planning – Udoma Udo Udoma
5. Minister of Defence – Mansur Dan Ali
6. Minister of Labour and Employment – Chris Ngige
7. Minister of Justice Attorney General – Abubakar Malami
8. Minister of State for Foreign Affairs – Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim
9. Minister of State for Petroleum – Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu
10. Minister of Interior – Abdulrahman Bello Dambazau