The Nigerian Army, on Wednesday declared the initiation of the 2019 recruitment
Brigadier General Gabriel Ochigbano, Acting Military Secretary (Army), owned the declaration in an expression.
Direct link to apply for 2019 Nigeria Army Recruitment, click here > www.naportal.com.ng
The Nigerian Army recruitment is currently ongoing. See requirements and how to apply below.
To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019.
Do you have what it takes to get the job at the Nigerian Army? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the job.
You must take this guide very seriously as every information you need in order to successfully get Nigerian Army Jobs is right here on this web page. So stay focused and read through.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Application Requirements
1. Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
2. Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in the English Language.
3. In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
4. Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 ears by 18 February 2019.
5. Not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates
6. Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019 Academic Qualifications
A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant discipline in the quantitative field Or Higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field
Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
Important Points to Note on Nigerian Army Recruitment
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting Nigerian Army Portal on a regular basis.
Have all the necessary credentials
Scan and Upload your Credentials on
Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in Nigerian Army.